is committed to responsible gaming, and is dedicated to an enjoyable and positive gaming experience for all of
our players. Most of our players play for fun and entertainment, but we recognize that a small percentage of
- Attempt to play when they're underage, or
- Allow gambling to control them and affect their lives.
The staff of
are committed to assisting and protecting those who should not be playing casino gaming at all, or who wish to
limit the amount that they play.
Any underage player who has provided dishonest or inaccurate information regarding their true age may have all
winnings forfeited and could face criminal prosecution.
What we do
- Every person signing up for a new account at
must check a box that indicates that they are at least 18 years of age. This notifies everybody that we
don't accept players under 18.
- When a player creates an account withRigel Poker, we collect their name, address and birth date to confirm
that the player is at least 18 years old.
does not target underage players with our marketing and advertising. It is neither good business nor
consistent with our personal and corporate values to attract underage players.
What you can do
- Be sure to protect your computer. All Windows computers can be set up to have password control so that you
must enter a password to get to the desktop. In general, this is a good practice, but it's even more
important when there are children or teenagers in your household. Also, keep your
screen name and password private. You can elect to have the
software not remember your password each time you log intoRigel Poker. If you have any concern that
somebody else might attempt to access your
account, you should not allow the
software to remember your password.
- If you are aware of an underage person using
software, let us know. Simply send an email to
and we will get right on it. Our first
step is to investigate, and if warranted, freeze the player's account and request identification from that
player; we take these reports seriously.
How to play online responsibly
If you choose to play online gaming, there are some general guidelines that can help make your game playing
experience safer, and reduce the risk that problems can occur:
- Play for entertainment, and not as a way of making money.
- Play with money that you can afford to lose. Never use money that you need for important things such as
food, rent, bills, or tuition.
- Set deposit limits. Use our "deposit limits" feature located in the cashier window. Never deposit more than
you can afford to lose.
- Never chase losses. If you lose money, don't play higher stakes to try and recoup your losses.
- Don't play when you are upset, tired, or depressed. It is difficult to make good decisions when you are
- Balance gaming with other activities. Find other forms of entertainment so playing does not become too big
part of your life.